Jess has found a passion for antigravity yoga, and Margy is obsessed with a new podcast! Then, listen to our interview with expert host AND guest, Ty Crandall, and a new segment called Would you Rather?! Podcast Edition!
Interview with Ty Crandall
What does Ty do for fun?
- First of all, Ty finds work FUN!
- Ty loves to go boating and he has his pilot’s license!
What does Ty watch on TV?
- Ty spends most of his free time staying active with his kids, so not much TV
- Ty and his wife do enjoy Big Brother and The Profit!
- He likes to be always learning or doing something productive
How does Ty stay SO positive?
- Every bad thing is an opportunity to help you level up and get out of your comfort zone
- You have to experience pain to find what makes you happy, so all experiences are GOOD!
Did Ty start as a host or a guest?
- Ty heard Jessica talking about podcasting
- He then repurposed his webinars into podcast episodes, and months later had thousands of downloads!
- Only at 6 months in did they start actually interviewing, up until then it was just webinar content
- Interview Connections started booking more guests on Ty’s show, and then booking Ty as a guest!
What are the benefits of interviewing guests and being interviewed?
- Relationships are the biggest benefit- amazing people with amazing stories
- Ty has met people who are now his good friends through interviews!
- Ty runs into people at live events who he has previously met on interviews
- Huge SEO benefits from podcast interviews
- All the interviews establish Ty’s credibility
- 10-15% of Ty’s customers come from podcasting
Would You Rather?! PODCAST EDITION!
We’re judging shows based on the title alone! Would you rather listen to…..
- Thank God I’m an atheist OR Hugs from Heaven?!
- Love Me OR Wolf it Down?!
- Meditate with Mitch OR Meditate This?!
- Laser Time OR We’re Alive: Lockdown?!
- Flow Dreaming OR Ask the Cyber Dating Expert?!
- Magic Animal Club Podcast OR The History of the Ottoman Empire?!
Wolf it Down Podcast
Meditate with Mitch Podcast
We’re Alive: Lockdown Podcast
The History of the Ottoman Empire Podcast