On this episode of Rhodes to Success, I interview professional clairvoyant, Katy Bray, whose direct and loving approach has been game-changing for those seeking to achieve the next level of success, greater confidence, and authenticity. As a clairvoyant, Katy is exceptionally well-versed in transformative techniques for accessing information and fast-forwarding growth for her clients. During this episode, Katy and I discuss being a Vedic Master, clairvoyance, Kundalini Reiki, integrative nutrition, how intuition increases sales, and why some people stop at a certain level of success.
Main Questions Asked:
- What is a Vedic Master?
- Explain what it means to be clairvoyant.
- What is Reiki?
- Talk about being an integrative nutrition practitioner.
- How does intuition increase sales?
- Why do some people stop at a certain level of success?
- Talk about your business and how you work with clients.
Key Lessons Learned:
- A Vedic Master is someone who is certified in Ayurveda (science of life), yoga, and meditation.
- Some of the events we go through are not solely so that we overcome them but so that we can have deep compassion for others.
- Clairvoyant means ‘clear seeing.’ Katy’s ability is to see in the sixth sensory world.
- When working with a client, Katy is able to see things in the past that hold them back, as well as see predictions.
- This is the energy of unconditional love that uses a healing modality.
- Kundalini Reiki comes from the earth.
- This is not a clinical study of nutrition but rather the study of a variety of diets and ways people eat.
- Integrative nutrition is also the study of different bodies in comparison to each other with regards to diets.
- This is about seeing yourself as a whole person and intuitively listening to your body.
- Our bodies are wise, but we spend a lot of time shutting off the signals instead of listening.
How Intuition Increases Sales
- This is a ‘knowing’ you have on some level such as a ‘gut feeling.’
- Sales is about building relationships so when you can intuit where a person is on the following positions:
1.Feeling like an expert.
- Having a level playing field.
- Dumbing it down.
- Once you figure out what position a customer takes, you can engage in the appropriate way.
- Intuition shortens the listen-learn-love process and speeds it up.
Stopping at a Certain Level of Success
- A lot of people feel guilty about achieving a certain level of success.
- Many people have a mindset of ‘tribal energy’ such as family of origin in your family’s money DNA.
- Our unconscious brain tells us that if we move outside the accepted level of success you can start to feel like an outcast in the ‘tribe.’
- Beyond the mindset is where the set point starts, and unravel it from the whole body’s energy system.
Katy’s Business Model
- Most clients are one-on-one via Skype, as well as corporate coaching.
- Katy does everything from psychic strategy to assisting in the hiring process.
The music in today’s episode was written by The Danger Os and produced by Nick Palmer. Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/thedangerosmakemusic
Links to Resources Mentioned
Listen, Learn, Love (book)
Click to Tweet