Want to know how to become a marketing machine? This episode of Rhodes to Success we talk about the benefits of starting out in podcasting as a guest expert, marketing your business on multiple platforms, and the top 3 reasons you should start a podcast.
Key Lessons Learned:
Start as a Guest
- Being a guest expert is an excellent first step to getting into podcasting.
- There’s not pressure to produce and launch an entire podcast.
- Build your network.
- Every time you are interviewed you are expanding your business relationships.
- Leverage the power of being a guest.
Market Your Business on Multiple Platforms
- It’s important to create content on different platforms as audiences learn in different ways.
- This includes audio and visual such as podcasts, videos, blogs, in person events, online and hardcopy newsletter.
Reasons to Start a Podcast
Powerful Way to Market Your Business
- Having your own show is an amazing marketing tool for your business.
- Provide content that is valuable and relevant to your audience.
- When you provide content for your current and potential clients need they will stick to you.
- Everything you do with your marketing is like adding another layer of glue to the relationship with your customers.
- Interviewing guests make you as the host a peer rather than a fan.
Position Yourself as an Authority
- Podcasting positions yourself as an authority in your niche, listeners, and within the community.
- If you have a podcast centered around your topic, be a guest on other podcasts and create video you set yourself apart as the authority.
- Every time you create a piece of content it comes up in Google search results.
- Being the best at what you do isn’t enough. You have to be an authority figure who is creating content and attracting people to you via that content.
Provides Content to Share When People Ask Questions
- Instead of crafting a long response in forums and Facebook groups. Leave a link to your podcast.
Use Your Platform to Highlight Your Clients and Listeners
- You have a platform and space where you can bring exposure to your community and clients.
- Interviewing clients and listeners on your podcast is a great way to deepen your relationship with them.
Webinar: Text ‘rock’ 72000
The music in today’s episode was written by The Danger Os and produced by Nick Palmer. Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/thedangerosmakemusic
Click to Tweet