Interview Connections Press
Co Owners, Jessica Rhodes and Margy Feldhuhn are available for podcast interviews, speaking, and written interviews.
Jessica Rhodes, Founder & Co Owner
Jessica is the founder and equal co-owner of Interview Connections. She has scaled the business quickly to 7 figures along with her business partner, Margy Feldhuhn. Jessica and her in house team of Booking Agents are the podcast powerhouses behind many of the record breaking book launches you’ve seen today, with clients such as JJ Virgin, Perry Marshall, other authors you may know, and numerous PR agencies who hire them for their podcasting savvy and booking skills. Jessica started podcasting in 2014 with the launch of Rock the Podcast. She is the acclaimed author of Interview Connections: How to #RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic! and has been a featured speaker at FinCon, Podcast Movement, Podfest Multimedia Expo, and Dream Business Academy. She is married and is the mom of two kids, Nathan and Lucy.
Margy Feldhuhn, Co Owner
Margy is the co-owner of Interview Connections. She joined the company in 2016 and has partnered with Jessica to quickly scale the business to seven figures by designing and implementing systems to increase revenue, streamline operations and achieve the highest quality customer experience. Margy has taken on a creative role in the agency as well, co-hosting and producing podcast and video content for the company. She has been a featured speaker at FinCon Expo. Margy is very active in animal rescue and organizes a yearly fundraiser called Art for Animals. When she’s not busy rescuing pets in need, you can find her listening to true crime podcasts or strolling around town with her blind, senior dog Harold in a front pack.
Approved Headshots and Images
• Building a 7 Figure Podcast Booking Agency
• How to Leverage the Billion Dollar Podcasting Industry Right Now
• Top Benefits of Podcasting
• Podcast Secrets for Book Launches
1. How did you come up with the idea to start a podcast booking company when no other businesses like it existed at the time?
2. What types of entrepreneurs should be leveraging podcast interviews?
3. How should you time your podcast tour to support your launch?
4. In what ways can our listeners be using podcast interviews to increase their revenue and generate more leads?
5. Why do you say in house employees are essential to a high touch agency model?