In this Zoom call, I was joined by Julie Broad, founder of Book Launchers to facilitate a Q&A about how to successfully launch and promote your book.
Watch the replay of our call to learn:
- What Book Launchers does and how many books you can expect to sell by going on a live tour across the country
- What Interview Connections does and how podcast interviews can help with your book launch
- How to get on bigger podcasts when you don’t meet their criteria
- Tips for writing an effective pitch
- How to know if you’re ready to handle the pressure of being on a big show
- Ways to set clear expectations with the host so you are set up for success
- How to get exposure for your book in magazines and at events
- How many months before your book launch you should start getting booked for podcasts
- What is a one sheet?
- How to get on podcasts when your topic is super niche
- Are there a lot of podcasts for Christian books?
- Service options with Interview Connections and Book Launchers