Join Our Team
Looking for a Booking Agent Manager to join our fast growing small business in Warwick, RI
We are currently searching for a highly organized and motivated leader to join our team as the new Booking Agent Manager to provide range of project management duties as well as training and development to our team of Booking Agents.
If you are looking for a place that is more than just a run-out-the-clock job with boring co-workers then keep reading. We are an entrepreneurial business owned by two female millennials. Our business is fast growing with high standards for our work, yet we have a great sense of humor and find ourselves laughing every day at something someone said or did.
We are a boutique PR firm that specializes in booking entrepreneurs, speakers and thought leaders for interviews on podcasts. As a Booking Agent Manager, you’ll be leading our team to success in booking podcast interviews as well as making valuable connections for our clients.
You will work onsite at our office located at 860 West Shore Rd. Warwick, RI. We offer work from home days in the winter when the snow accumulates to about an inch or more. We’re steps from the bay and walking meetings to the scenic outlook happen often during the warmer seasons.
Successful candidates will identify as a perfectionist and an overachiever with a no tolerance policy for mistakes or a bad attitude. You must have the ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment with strong attention to detail. You must also adapt well to, and be open to change because in our company we make changes all the time to improve the service, increase efficiency and grow our profits. You must be a visionary with the ability to see possibilities for growth while still maintaining a strong focus on the day to day operations of the business. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment.
• Overseeing the Booking Agent team and serving as a liaison between the owners and the staff
• Connecting our clients for podcast interviews
• Customer service check-in calls with clients
• Providing feedback to clients
• Creating custom lists of podcasts/guest experts for clients to approve
• Scheduling interview recordings
• Preparing guests and hosts for interviews
• Contributing positively to the team dynamic in the office
• Ongoing education about business, marketing, and podcasting
• 2+ years in leadership or management in an office setting
• Bachelor degree desirable
• Proficient at learning new software quickly (Project Management and CRM softwares are used daily)
• Proficiency in the Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Sheets, Docs, and Drive
• Excellent spreadsheet skills are a must!
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
• Good research skills and attention to detail
• Key Competencies
• Communication skills – written and verbal
• Planning and organizing
• Problem assessment and problem solving
• Training and managing employees
• Information gathering and information monitoring
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Customer service
• Technical capacity
If you want to actually feel like you accomplished something when you get home from work every day and if you want to know that your job is helping grow small businesses and support entrepreneurs, and you meet the qualifications in this description and most importantly have the right attitude of someone who can figure things out and stay positive, then apply by sending an email with a cover letter and your resume.
Important! As a Booking Agent Manager, you will be pitching our clients to podcasters. Your cover letter is your opportunity to pitch yourself as the best candidate for this job, so make it a good one!
If you are a potential fit, we will call you for a brief phone interview.