Watch the live video recording below:
Lindsey “One-Click Lindsey” Anderson and Adam Hommey join Jessica in this episode to share their proven techniques on how to get targeted visitors who opt in to your content.
Jessica, Lindsey and Adam Hommey of The Business Creators Institute will be speaking at the Dream Business Academy Live Event in Orlando February 8, 9, and 10. Learn how to build a Million Dollar Marketing Platform. The conference features speakers who excel in marketing, videos, and podcasts. *To get $100 off your ticket, use the coupon code ‘Podcast’ at checkout.
If you are a guest on a podcast, your goal should be getting the podcast audience to your website. You want podcast content that is:
● Attractive, and gives value
● Creates a path for connection
● A plan to engage listeners
Business Creators Institute Website Rules:
● Web pages should load quickly
● Web page design should be simple
● Your website should be responsive on mobile devices
● Have a strong focus on your call to action
● Your website should be hosted by a quality provider
Adam’s presentation at Dream Business Academy will be about book launches, and how to play with effective languaging and positioning on a subconscious level.
● Is fast-paced
● Gets right to the point
● Includes a manual
● Is a pitch-free zone
● Includes lunch, at the Platinum level
● Includes a private dinner with Jim Palmer, at the Titanium level
Plus, Adam will be launching Jessica’s new book, Interview Connections: How to Rock the Podcast from Both Sides of the Mic, on January 30th.
Share this Tweet: 90% of website opt-ins come from pop-ups. #RockthePodcast @JessRhodesBiz
After a visitor opts-in to your site:
● Consistently send emails to them
● Offer them your best deal or your special secret
● Integrate a P.S. and ask them to confirm they received your email.
● Make a phone call, if they buy something.
Get experts on your team so you can focus on high-revenue activities!
Interview Connections: How to Rock the Podcast from Both Sides of the Mic : Available after Jan. 30th, 2017
*The music in today’s episode was written by The Danger Os and produced by Nick Palmer. Check them out at https://www.facebook.com/thedangerosmakemusic